To create a direct draw among your Instagram followers or those participants who like or comment one or more of your photos or videos, choose our Instagram Sweepstakes app.
You can run actions like: "Like the post, comment it, mention your friends and follow my profile". You can choose one or more of them.With our Gold One Plan, you can also run a contest among pictures that belong to different Instagram profiles.
How to use Instagram Sweepstakes?
- Choose the Instagram user you want to run the contest with.
In case you want to run the contest with a different user, you need to associate it. To do so, just clik on 'Associate another Instagram user to make the draw" and enter the user and password of the profile. Once associated, click 'Continue'.
- Choose the type of drawing you want to perform. You can make it among all your followers or those users who have liked or commented one (or more) of your posts.
- If you choose to make it among all your followers, the sweepstake will be run among all your profile's followers.
- If you choose to make it among those users who have liked or commented one (or more) posts, choose the post or posts in the following step.
- Select the dates by which the data will be collected. Choose as well if you want to collect likes, comments or both.
- Instagram Sweepstake also allows you to edit your sweepstake and include new posts. This is very useful if we give a reminder of the contest on Instagram. This way, all the comments and likes made on the new posts will be collected as well.
* Bear in mind that you should include the new post right after you create it, to ensure that all the participations are collected. Instagram only gives us the last 100 comments and/or likes.
To include new posts, you just need to access your campaign and click on 'Add more photos from any of your associated Instagram accounts'.
And select the post/s you want to add.
- You can select the winner or winners among the users that meet the following rules (you can select or leave empty the filters depending on the requirements):
- Participants who have liked and/or commented your photo/s or video/s (one or both actions). If you choose comments, you can filter so the draw is made among those participants who have included a certain answer or comment.- Participants who have mentioned one or more friends (up to 10 mentions).- Participants who have included the hashtag, word/s or mention required in their comments. You can write variuous words separated by spaces, so the comments which include any of them are filtered.- Participants who have followed the account/s required (filter only available from our Gold One Plan).Thus, the winner or winners will be chosen among all the participants that meet all the requirements we have filtered. From example, the participants who have liked a post, left a comment, mentioned three friends, included a hashtag and followed your Instagram profile.
Once you've chosen the winner/s, you'll get a link to a public winner's webebpage, so you can share the results with all your followers.
Instagram Sweepstakes conditions
- You can only make direct Instagram Sweepstakes among the followers and those users who like or comment on a post, always in public profiles.
Bear in mind that if the contest is going to be run among the participants that like or comment one or more posts, you must create it with Instagram Sweepstakes right after you publish your photo or video on Instagram. It's the only way to ensure that all the data are properly collected.
Instagram Sweepstakes price:
|FREE VERSION||PAID VERSION|
|Up to 100 participants||more than 100 participants|
|0€ / $0||Available unlimited with any of our plans
(From 20 € / $ 25)
|Without report||Download report*|
* Downloading a report with all data from users who participated in the contest (likes/comments)
* This option is only available for the paid version of Instagram Sweepstakes. You'll find the following information in the report: username, name, number of followers, following number, number of tweets, profile description, location and personalized URL.
* If you want a report with all data from your followers, check out the possibilities of Page Performance for Instagram.
More information on Instagram Sweepstakes >>